The Andrew Grene Foundation (AGF) is a charity dedicated to supporting the people of Haiti through education, loans and building projects.
In a country where 90 per cent of the population is unemployed, we’ve provided microloans to help women establish subsistence businesses and provide for their children. We’ve just built a new school in Port-au-Prince, where an estimated 80% of the schools previously in operation had been destroyed in the catastrophic earthquake of 2010. We seek to aid a land ravaged by years of natural disaster and political upheaval.
Our work is dedicated to the memory of Andrew Grene, a UN worker and one of the many thousands of people who died in the Haiti earthquake of 12 January 2010.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Andrew Grene Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.