01327 322 417
PSP (Progressive Supranuclear Palsy) and CBD (Cortico Basal Degeneration), a closely related condition, are neurodegenerative diseases. PSP slowly robs its victims of their ability to walk, talk, eat, drink and see, leaving them literally trapped inside their own body. The PSP Association is the only charity in the UK supporting people with PSP and CBD. Please help the 15,000 people suffering with PSP and CBD in the UK today. Take part in a sponsored challenge and enjoy yourself whilst supporting people with PSP and CBD across the UK. See our website www.pspeur.org for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for PSP Association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.