Spinal Muscular Atrophy UK informs, supports and empowers individuals and families affected by the neuromuscular condition, Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA). SMA causes muscle weakness in varying severities and can have a devastating effect. We also fund and support the research community addressing the cause, treatment and management of SMA. 1.5 million people in the UK carry the gene responsible for SMA. We raise awareness of SMA and the support that we provide, so that families have a place to contact when faced with diagnosis.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Spinal Muscular Atrophy UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.