0141 212 8750
Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity is the new name for Yorkhill Children's Charity.
Every year 173,000 babies, children and young people from across the country are treated at Scotland's largest children's hospital, the Royal Hospital for Children in Glasgow.
We fund state of the art medical equipment, ground-breaking paediatric medical research, innovative play programmes and enhanced family support services at the hospital to ensure that our young patients and their families receive the best possible care and have the best possible experience.
Your generosity helps us care for Scotland's children - thank you.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity (formerly Yorkhill Children's Charity) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.