Quarriers is a Scottish based charity providing practical support and care for children, adults and families at any stage of their lives. We challenge inequality of opportunity and choice, to bring about positive change in people’s lives.
We give independence to people with a disability and breathing space to families under pressure. We give hope to young people requiring educational support, and housing assistance to those who need it most. We give much needed respite breaks to carers and vital back-up to people with epilepsy.
Quarriers has over 140 projects throughout Scotland.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Quarriers - Reach Your True Potential via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.