01292 288 488
The Ayrshire Hospice, located in Ayr, provides Specialist Palliative Care for people with cancer and other life limiting illnesses and support for their families and carers across Ayrshire. All Hospice services are free of charge and as a registered charity we rely on the support and generosity of our supporters without whom the Hospice could not exist. We require to fundraise over £4m each year.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Ayrshire Hospice via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.