We are a registered charity that offers support to vulnerable people in Edinburgh and Perth.
Rowan Alba works with those whose lives are unstable, often but not exclusively due to domestic abuse, debt, drug or alcohol dependency or mental health issues. We recognise that a combination of these factors lead to homelessness, which is more complex than the lack of a roof over your head. We provide services to reduce the chances of people becoming homeless, or where this has happened, and people have been damaged by the long term consequences of this, to provide them with the ongoing care and support they need.
Underlying everything we do are our core values of:-
Preventing Homelessness at www.rowanalba.org
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Rowan Alba Limited via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.