Over 300,000 children worldwide develop cancer each year. If the illness is detected early enough, many of these children can be cured - as many as 80% of children with cancer in high income countries survive. However, in low and middle income coutries, survival rates can be as low as 10%. In addition, many children are dying without effective pain relief.
World Child Cancer gives children in low and middle income countries the opportunity to access trained medics, medication and support to give them the very best chance of survival. We also support children's families and raise awareness of childhood cancer in these countries.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for World Child Cancer via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.