Charcot-Marie-Tooth UK is the UK charity exclusively providing support for people affected by Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, also known as Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathy.
This rare condition is named after the three doctors who discovered it. It is a neurological condition affecting the nerves to the arms and legs - damage to these nerves causes muscle wasting, and a variety of subsequent problems with mobility and dexterity. People can be severely affected and lose the ability to walk completely.
We provide information, advice and support to help people cope with this condition. We do this by way of a helpline, website, Facebook page (fb.com/cmtuk), a magazine, leaflets, other publications and an annual conference.
We are a small charity, and every penny raised is used to fulfil our objectives.
Thank you for reading!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for CMT United Kingdom via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.