020 7391 9284
1 in every 111 people has a disfiguring condition which makes them look different.
When you constantly face staring, uninvited comments, insensitive questions and ridicule, even everyday activities like going to the shops, making new friends or applying for a job can seem very daunting. The result is that people who look different are more likely to experience anxiety, self-consciousness and depression.
It doesn’t have to be this way. People can live full successful lives. We believe that with the right help everyone can face their future with optimism. That’s why Changing Faces is here: to offer the right help and make sure people don’t suffer discrimination.
Join with us to help people live confidently and without discrimination. Your help can bring real change to the lives of children and adults who need support.
Check out our website for more information at www.changingfaces.org.uk or get in touch with Helen to find out how you can be part of ending discrimination!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Changing Faces via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.