0131 476 4506
The Yard is the only indoor and outdoor adventure play centre for disabled children and young people (ranging from 3 to 25 years of age) in the East of Scotland. It offers play and youth work sessions to around 1,700 disabled children and young people and is open seven days a week throughout the year.
Outdoors there is a huge sand play area with a water pump, a boat swing, solar dome, and a selection of go-karts and hand-operated bikes and trikes. Indoors there is a large hall with soft-play, an art room, a state of the art sensory room and a separate play area for younger children.
The Yard works with special schools, runs family sessions, holiday playschemes, pre-school sessions and youth clubs. It also provides training sessions in inclusive play for organisations and play practitioners.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Yard Adventure Centre via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.