0844 493 2426
We are Scotland's largest and most diverse conservation charity, caring for more than 100 places for the benefit of the nation, including 28 castles, palaces and great houses; 12 social and industrial heritage sites; 3 historic burghs; 76,000 hectares of countryside; 16 island groups; 7 national nature reserves; 46 Munros; and 1 Dual World Heritage Site.
Each year we are reliant upon the generosity of supporters to help fundraise to support our work. By raising sponsorship for the Trust you will be providing vital funds to enable us to continue our conservation, education and outreach work for the benefit of this and future generations. We would be delighted if runners could support the work of the Trust by raising sponsorship.
Thank you very much for choosing to support the work of the National Trust for Scotland. Please don't hesitate to contact the Community Fundraising by emailing; email@example.com or calling 0844 493 2426.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The National Trust for Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.