01256 366 566
The Fire Fighters Charity offers specialist lifelong support for members of the UK’s fire services community, empowering individuals to achieve mental, physical and social wellbeing throughout their lives. Through the provision of personalised support, tailored to the specific needs of each of our beneficiaries, our expert teams deliver the right support, in the right way, in the right place and at the right time to ensure the best long-term results for everyone we work with. Whatever their reason for coming to us – whether they are injured, recovering from an illness, suffering from stress or anxiety – we take the time to understand each person’s mental, physical and social needs.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Virtual 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Fire Fighters Charity via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.